My Love Robot Handmade Valentines Card


This cute robot is the perfect antidote to the traditional floral, cutesy valentines cards.  I mean really what bloke wants a card with a teddy bear on it??  A robot now that's a different matter. 

This card is available to buy from my NuMonday shop.  Or you can scroll down to see how I made it and what you'll need to make your own.


He's hand coloured with ProMarkers in shades of grey with a pop of bright red for the rose he's holding.

Here's the ProMarker colours I've used to colour him in:



I've added a simple little greeting which reads "My Love".  So this card would be perfect for an anniversary card as well as for Valentines Day.

The greeting in hand cut from the First Edition Sweet Nothing Paper Pad.  It's stuck in place with a 3D foam pad to give it a bit of dimension.



The edges of the layers have been distressed with a deep pink colour which gives the card a fabulous grungy feel to it.

I've done this using Tim Holtz Distress ink pads and an applicator tool.



The card is accented with silver gems for a touch of sparkle.

I use a pair of precision tweezers to position these just perfectly.



The inside of the card is also decorated for a really impressive finish.


This card is available to buy from my NuMonday shop

Tools and Materials:
The digi is by Polly Craft who are unfortunately no longer open, which is a real shame as her designs were really lovely.

I earn a small commission when products are purchased through the links I post here (at no additional cost to you). 



Here are some of my previous romantic cards:

#simplycrafting #handmadecardsforsale #valentinescard #anniversarycard #robotvalentine #numonday #firstedition #prikajanblogchallenge #GDP223