Baby Boy's Bath Time Handmade Card


I adore this sweet little baby boy playing in his bubble bath.  The image is a little different from typical new baby cards with a touch of a vintage feel to it, probably because of the wooden tub he's bathing in.

This card is availible to buy from my NuMonday shop or you can make your own using the materials listed below:
 

The digital image is by Paper Pretties who have unfortunately closed down.

I earn a small commission when products are purchased through the links I post here (at no additional cost to you). 



The image is hand coloured with ProMarkers.


The bubbles are highlighted with gloss which gives them a lovely shiny appearance.


The card is embellished with die cut stars and swirls.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Here's the sketch I've followed from Sketch Saturday:

Here's the inspiration picture I've used from Color Dare:

This card is availible to buy from my NuMonday shop or you can make your own using the materials listed below:
 

The digital image is by Paper Pretties who have unfortunately closed down.

I earn a small commission when products are purchased through the links I post here (at no additional cost to you). 



Feel free to take inspiration from my design.  Why not pin it for later?

Here are some of my other card designs:

#simplycrafting #numonday #handmadecardsforsale #firsteditionpaper #babyboycard