Gardening Owls Handmade Anniversary Card


A sweet little card ideal for an anniversary or Valentine card.  Featuring a pair of little owls each peeking out of their his and hers wellington boots.

This card is availible from my NuMonday shop or you can scroll down for details of how to make your own.


The image is hand coloured with ProMarkers.

I've used the following shades:


The greeting reads "I Love Making Memories With You".  How sweet is that?

It's cut from the First Edition Sweet Nothings Paper Pad and mounted onto the plain green paper from the same pad.



The card is embellished with a die cut flower which has been shaped to stand up giving it a 3D effect.  It features a pair of green leaves and a glittery golden centre.

I've used the Tattered Floral die set by Tim Holtz and die cut leftover scraps of paper from the  First Edition Sweet Nothings Paper Pad.  The petals have been shaped on a shaping mat with a bone folder before being assembled.



The corners are accented with sets of 3 golden gem stones for a touch of sparkle.

I use precision tweezers to perfectly position my gems.


The edges of the card are distressed with an subtle aqua green inking for a vintage feel.

I've used Tim Holtz Distress ink pads and applicator to achieve this effect.



The inside of the card is decorated with more papers from the First Edition Sweet Nothings pad.



This card is availible from my NuMonday shop.  Or you can make your own with these supplies:

I earn a small commission when products are purchased through the links I post here (at no additional cost to you). 


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Here is the sketch I have followed from Sweet Sketch Wednesday:


#simplycrafting #numonday #polkadoodles #handmadecardsforsale #firsteditionpaper