Welcome Baby Girl Handmade Card


A lovely lacy pink card to welcome a new little baby girl to the world.

You can buy this card from my NuMonday store or scroll down for the supplies you'll need to make your own.


The teddy is hand coloured in shades of brown and pink.  She sit's a on a die cut topper featuring subtle pink distressing around the edges and a scalloped deep pink mount.


The foiled silver greeting reads "Welcome Baby Girl".


I've trimmed this card with lots of delicate white lace and baby pink ribbon.


The bottom corner is embellished with three silver gems.


The inside of the card is also decorated with coordinating papers.


This card is on sale in my NuMonday store.

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Here's the sketch I've followed from Stella Says Sketch:

You can buy this card from my NuMonday store or see below for the supplies you'll need to make your own.

Tools and Materials:
 
I earn a small commission when products are purchased through the links I post here (at no additional cost to you). 


Please feel free to use my card for inspiration.  Here's a pin if you'd like to save it to your Pinterest.


#simplycrafting #numonday #handmadecardsforsale #polkadoodles #firsteditionpaper #babygirlcard