Verity Rose Moonstruck - Handmade Card


A beautiful card perfect for your one true love.  Features "Moonstruck" a lovely lady staring off into the distance.

You can buy this card from my NuMonday shop or see below to get the materials you need to make your own.

Tools and Materials:
              

I earn a small commission when products are purchased through the links I post here (at no additional cost to you). 



Hand coloured using ProMarkers.


Embellished with fabric flowers and pearls.


The corners are accented with sets of 3 golden gem stones for a touch of sparkle. 


Rub on greeting reads "True Love".


The inside is decorated too.


You can buy this card from my NuMonday shop or see below to get the materials you need to make your own.

Tools and Materials:
              

I earn a small commission when products are purchased through the links I post here (at no additional cost to you). 



Feel free to take inspiration from my design.  Why not pin it for later?

Here are some of my other Verity Rose cards:

#simplycrafting #numonday #handmadecardsforsale #verityrose