Verity Rose, Starlet Handmade Card


An elegant card in striking shades of bright red and greys.  Featuring a hand coloured 1920's style lady dressed for a night out on the town.  

You can buy this card from my NuMonday shop or see below to get the materials you need to make your own.


Embellished with a red rose in her head dress.  Accented with black gems and glossy accents.  


This card also features a strip of vintage style lace and a hand coloured rose accented with gloss.


The inside of the card is beautifully decorated too.


Linking up to:

Here's the sketch I've followed from TGIFC:

You can buy this card from my NuMonday shop or see below to get the materials you need to make your own.

Tools and Materials:
  

I earn a small commission when products are purchased through the links I post here (at no additional cost to you). 



Feel free to take inspiration from my design.  Why not pin it for later?

Here are some of my other Verity Rose Card Designs:

#simplycrafting #numonday #handmadecardsforsale #verityrose