Polkadoodles Holly Sparkles Christmas Unicorn Handmade Card


Say hello to Holly Sparkles Christmas Unicorn.  She's sure to light up any little girls Christmas.  She's part of the Winnie White Christmas range from Polkadoodles.  

I've kept the colouring very subtle and really went to town with the sparkly glitter on her hat and scarf, mane and tail.  Accented with a gold foiled edging.  I've included a little flower that's just loaded with oh so much glitter and embellished with a big silver pearl at it's centre.  There's some silver glitter ribbon in the background overlaid with some beautiful glittery gold ribbon.  Embellished with three golden pearls.

You can buy this card from my NuMonday shop or see below to get the materials you need to make your own.

Tools and Materials:

I earn a small commission when products are purchased through the links I post here (at no additional cost to you). 



You can buy this card from my NuMonday shop.

Link Ups:

Here's the sketch I followed from Stella Says Sketch:


Feel free to take inspiration from my design.  Why not pin it for later?

Here are some of my other cards made using Polkadoodles designs.  


#simplycrafting #polkadoodles #firsteditionpaper #handmadechristmascards #handmadecardsforsale #numonday