Polkadoodles Girl Talk Pondering Handmade Thank You Card


A sweet handmade thank you card with a beautiful sweet little girlie.  

You can buy this card from my NuMonday store.

Scroll down to see the supplies you'll need to make your own.


Coloured by hand in soft shades of vintage pink and mint green with masses of chocolate brown hair.  Framed with chocolate scallops on a subtle distressed stripey background.  


Dimensional glossy lettering reads "Thank You".


Embellished with understated die cut stars and distressed vintage pink edging.


The inside is decorated too, with ribbons and die cut paper lace.


You can buy this card from my NuMonday store.

Here's what you'll need to make your own:

I earn a small commission when products are purchased through the links I post here (at no additional cost to you). 


Feel free to take inspiration from my design.  Why not pin it for later?

Here are some of my other cards made using Polkadoodles designs.  


#simplycrafting #numonday #handmadecardsforsale #polkadoodles #bobunny #thankyoucard #xcut