Polkadoodles Winnie Christmas Wishes All Wrapped Up Handmade Card


How cute is this little Christmas girl with her little reindeer!?!  I love her steaming mug of cocoa, what a sweet little detail.  

The image is called All Wrapped Up and it's part of the new Winnie Christmas Wishes range from Polkadoodles.

Handmade Christmas Card featuring a little Christmas girl with her little reindeer.  Hand coloured in vintage Christmas shades of red and green.  This handmade card is embellished with die cut snowflakes accented with gold gems.   A foiled greeting reads "Happy Christmas".

You can buy this card from my NuMonday shop.

Here are the supplies you'll need to make your own.

Tools and Materials:
 

I earn a small commission when products are purchased through the links I post here (at no additional cost to you). 



You can buy this card from my NuMonday shop.

Challenges I am Entering:

Here's the sketch I've followed from Atlantic Hearts:


Feel free to take inspiration from my design.  Why not pin it for later?

Here are some of my previous Christmas Cards made with Polkadoodles digis:


#simplycrafting #polkadoodles #firsteditionpaper #handmadecardsforsale #handmadechristmascards #numonday

Here are the supplies you'll need to make your own.

Tools and Materials:
 

I earn a small commission when products are purchased through the links I post here (at no additional cost to you).