Garlic Fried Green Beans Recipe


The green beans I planted earlier in the year have done amazingly well.  Here's the super simple recipe I use to cook them.  


Ingredients and Tools:
Green Beans fresh from the garden
Butter
Garlic

I earn a small commission when products are purchased through the links I post here (at no additional cost to you). 


I start by dicing a couple of cloves of garlic.


Top and tail the green beans.


Then thinly slice them diagonally.


Add the garlic and green beans to the pan with a generous dollop of butter.


Fry it for a few minutes stirring frequently.


Delicious served with my Lancashire Hot Pot.


Linking Up To:


Pin it to your recipes board for later.

#simplycrafting #budgterecipe #greenbeanrecipe #greenbeans #homecooking
#healthyeating #healthyeatingideas #healthyeatingforlife #healthyeatingonabudget #growyourown #growyourowngreens #growyourownveggies #growyourownfoods #growyourownveg