Verity Rose Moonstruck Handmade Card


A sweet and girly handmade card featuring the popular Verity Rose characters.

This beautiful card is availible to buy form my NuMonday shop.

If you're interested in how it's made and how you can make your very own cards (it's really easy I promise!) scroll on down to find out how.

You'll need the following supplies:

 


I earn a small commission when products are purchased through the links I post here (at no additional cost to you). 



This is the perfect birthday card for a Verity Rose fan.  It's a miniature work of art that will be treasured forever.

There isn't a greeting on this card, so it is perfect not only for a birthday but for any other occasion.

Delicate distressing in soft shades of pink gives this card a feminine touch.


This card will really stand out on any recipient's mantelpiece.  The two layers of premium papers really shine for their high quality.  You will really feel the exceptional quality as soon as you touch this card, it's heavy weight speaks for itself.


Show the lady in your life how much you care with this thoughtful card.


This card measures 6″ x 6″ and includes a plain white envelope ready for posting.

The inside is beautifully decorated with coordinating papers.  There's a generous 10cm square left blank for you to add your own message.


This card is completely unique and one of a kind.  There is not and never will be another one like it in existence.  Every one of my cards is individually designed and constructed using the highest quality materials.


This beautiful card is availible to buy form my NuMonday shop.

If you're interested in how it's made and how you can make your very own cards (it's really easy I promise!) scroll on down to find out how.

You'll need the following supplies:

 


I earn a small commission when products are purchased through the links I post here (at no additional cost to you). 



If you prefer to buy through Etsy, my handmade cards and children's clothes are now availible in my Etsy shop.

I am entering this card into the following link ups:


Please feel free to use my handmade cards to inspire your own creations, pin it to your Pinterest for later.

Here are some of my other handmade cards:

#simplycrafting #numonday #handmadecardsforsale #handmadecards #cardmakerofinstagram #makingcards #cardcraft #cardmakingideas #firsteditionpaper #verityrose #crafterscompanion