Polkadoodles Serenity Dancing Fairy Handmade Card


A beautifully delicate fairy card in soft muted pastel tones of pink and cream.

You can buy this card from my NuMonday shop or see below to get the materials you need to make your own.

Tools and Materials:

                  

I earn a small commission when products are purchased through the links I post here (at no additional cost to you). 




The digital stamp is hand coloured using ProMarkers.  

The fairy wings are brought to life with a touch of iridescent glitter.


The card is embellished with die cut flowers and leaves.


Features a pretty pink polka dot bow.


The inside of the card is also decorated with matching papers.


You can buy this card from my NuMonday shop or see below to get the materials you need to make your own.

Tools and Materials:

                  

I earn a small commission when products are purchased through the links I post here (at no additional cost to you). 


Linking Up To:


Feel free to use my cards to inspire your own makes, pin it to your Pinterest for later.

Here are some of my other cards made with Polkadoodles digital stamps:

#simplycrafting #numonday #handmadecardsforsale #handmadecards #cardmakerofinstagram #makingcards #fairycards #polkadoodles #dovecraft