Valentines Bear Handmade Card


A cute little bear holding out his heart for your loved one.  This is a bright and colourful handmade card perfect for Valentines Day or an Anniversary card.

You can buy this card from my NuMonday shop or see below to get the materials you need to make your own.

Tools and Materials:
    

           


The digi is by Polly Craft who are unfortunately no longer open, which is a real shame as her designs were really lovely.

I earn a small commission when products are purchased through the links I post here (at no additional cost to you). 



The digital stamp is hand coloured using ProMarkers.

Red for the heart:
  

Yellow and blue for the bear's shirt:

     

And brown for the bear himself:

  



Around the border of the image I have hand drawn a faux stitched border featuring sweet little hearts.


The card is embellished with these beautiful big pearl like gems.


I've added lots of interesting textures with an assortment of ribbons and twine.


A couple of little blue flowers add a touch of glittery sparkle.


The inside is decorated with matching papers.


You can buy this card from my NuMonday shop or see below to get the materials you need to make your own.

Tools and Materials:
    

           


The digi is by Polly Craft who are unfortunately no longer open, which is a real shame as her designs were really lovely.

I earn a small commission when products are purchased through the links I post here (at no additional cost to you). 



Here are some of my other Valentines / Anniversary cards:

#simplycrafting #numonday #handmadecardsforsale #firsteditionpaper #pollycraft #valentinecardshandmade #cardsofinstagram #valentinebear