Hugs and Kisses Helium Elephant Balloon Handmade Card


A cheeky little elephant flying on down his glittery helium balloon.  This is a bright and cheerful card perfect for a valentine or anniversary.

You can buy this card from my NuMonday shop or see below to get the materials you need to make your own.

Tools and Materials:
       

The digital image is by Paper Pretties who have unfortunately closed down.

I earn a small commission when products are purchased through the links I post here (at no additional cost to you). 



Hand coloured with ProMarkers.


Embellished with red gems.


Peel off greeting reads "Hugs and Kisses".



The inside is also decorated with matching papers.


You can buy this card from my NuMonday shop or see below to get the materials you need to make your own.

Tools and Materials:
       

The digital image is by Paper Pretties who have unfortunately closed down.

I earn a small commission when products are purchased through the links I post here (at no additional cost to you). 



Here are some of my other cards made with Paper Pretties digi stamps:

#simplycrafting #numonday #handmadecardsforsale #paperpretties #bobunny #valentinescards