Simplicity 1332 Fleece Jumper Sewing Project


I enjoyed my previous version of this so much I couldn't wait to make it up again, this time in some lovely fleece that's been in my stash for just a few years . . . .  it was one of the first pieces of fabric I inherited from my mother erm 20 odd years ago . . . 


Tools and Materials:


Pin, sew and serge upper front to lower front.


Press.


Pin, sew and serge shoulder seams.


Fold neck band in half and press.


Pin, stitch and serge to neck edge.

I found Wonder Clips to be so much easier with this thick fleece.


And press.


Finish edges of centre back.


Then press seam allowances open.


Top stitch centre back neck opening.


Apply snaps.


Pin, sew and serge upper sleeve to lower sleeve.


Press.


Set in sleeves.


Pin, sew and serge front to back at side seams sewing along sleeves seams at the same time.


Press hems and finish with a twin needle.