Chicken Chow Mein Sauce Recipe


This recipe is so quick and easy it hardly warrants the title.  But it tastes just as good as take out, seriously I don't think I've had chicken chow mein take away since discovering this recipe, there's just no point in paying for it.  


Ingredients:
Cornflour 2 Tablespoons
Soy Sauce Bottle
Olive Oil 3 Tablespoons
Brown Sugar 3 Tablespoons
All Spice Teaspoon

Tools:
Spoons and a bottle to store it in


Start with the wet ingredients and put them in the bottle.


Then add the dry ingredients.

I really should invest in a funnel but until I get round it I'm using a piece of paper.


Shake it up.

And that's it.  The sauce will last in the fridge for weeks.


Throw some noodles in a pan to boil - unless you're using ready to wok noodles.


Throw some diced chicken breast into a wok along with a good lug of the chow mein sauce.


Add veggies - I use frozen for convenience.


Then add the noodles.


Serve once the chicken is cooked through.