Yellow and Blue Daisies

This is the second time I've used this image which is weird for me as floral images are not to my taste.  But I think this one is so versatile and so easy to color.  

I'm still loving my new My Minds Eye Antique Floral Pad, I don't think I'll be bored of it by the time it's used up as is so often the case.  I'm already craving a second bulk pad.  I was surprised by just how much value you get in one of these.  I packed two similar pads for a customer valuing about £30 but I had to upgrade the order to courier delivery because it weighed so much it was cheaper to send by courier.  The next order I packed was about £60 worth of another brand of papers (I don't remember which, I think it was a mix of individual sheets from different brands) which weighed less than half the My Minds Eye stacks.  Now that's a lot of paper for your money!


Products Used:
Hot Diggity Dog Greeting Tags

I am entering this card into the following challenges: