Distressed Sunflowers

After years of saving and planning, I'm finally renovating!  The builders are in, the walls are out, my old bath of filled with bricks and mortar and my new bath arrives on Monday!  The new bathroom furniture is cluttering up my bedroom and the new bath will probably have get stored on my bed for a while.  

All chaos, mess and disruption but I'm still over the moon to be finally making real progress.  It's motivated me to get a few bits of other rooms finally finished too, that and OH is off climbing another mountain then fixing his motorbike this weekend.  

So a day with the sewing machine for me tomorrow!


A super quite card tonight.  The distressing element kind of evolved but I'm liking it.


Products Used:

I am entering this card into the following challenges: