Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells

First disaster of the day, my builder has hurt her back so she won't be lugging my new bath up the scaffolding today.  I'm going to have great FUN getting it into the office and working round it.  I still can't wait to see it!!

All fun and games!  But hey it will all be worth it when it's finished!

I'm sad to say that this is the last of my Home For Christmas Papers :( They'll be sorely missed as I've really enjoyed working with this range.  I've had a sneaky peak at the new ranges from Papermania due in July and the new Christmas in the Country range is quite similar, folksy, country inspired motifs in muted red and greens that will look fantastic with Kraft card.  The new ranges will be appearing on the website from the end of May for dispatch by the 1st July.


Products Used:
Pearls included with Carousel
Jingle Bells from Stash

I am entering this card into the following challenges: