Balloon Girl

Happy Bank Holiday Friday!!!  

I'm rushing round like a blue bummed fly trying to get everything done so I can get off and enjoy the long weekend.  Just challenges left and I think I'm going to have make OH a very unhappy bunny by loading all my stash (all 40 kg of it!) into the back of his poor car along with the 1.2 ton caravan.  One of these days he will actually get round to wiring up my tow bar then he can stop winging about the weight of my holiday stash.  

Uploading challenges with a mobile internet connection is going to be fun but at least I get to use my new laptop bag - free with a big packaging order - bargain!

Right, my last card with a proper internet connection and here it is:


Products Used:
Hot Diggity Dog Greeting Tags
Me To You (I think they are) Ribbon
Card Candi from Stash