Diva!

Phew, busy busy day!  The new K&Co Smash products have finally arrived along with hundreds of other back and pre-orders.  I got a bit carried away in my attempts to get them faster and we have lots of left over Smash products which means one of them will be disappearing into my stash . . .  just which one to choose . . . !!?!?!?!? :) :) :)

I've taken some pictures of the randomness that it my flat and office at the moment.  The contents of the skip that's arriving tomorrow are currently in my living room.  The new windows are taking shape and they look fabulous!  My bedroom is crammed full of bathroom furniture and the new bathroom suite.  The bath itself is still sat in my office.  It's just the sort of un-presentable memories that belong in my new Smash book.  I've already got one on the go for all my jots and notes of ideas, color schemes, floor plans and stuff I want to buy.

Anyways onto today's card.  I'm still madly in love with this Strictly Party range.  It's just so me!


Products Used:
Pearls included with Carousel
Rubbon included with Carousel
Hearts from Stash

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Crafty Catz 3-2-13 Flowers, 2 Ribbon / Lace, 1 Image