Glittery Bluebells

What a glorious day!  I hope you're enjoying it where ever you are and whatever you're doing.

I have a little anti-rant.  Whilst I was making this card sat in my caravan awning with the side down to let in the glorious sunshine I've had a view of a large group of teenagers playing volley ball.  "Teenagers Today" get so much bad press and whilst I know that it's just the minority giving the majority a bad name, it occurs to me that the overlooked majority don't tend to be appreciated when they do credit to their generation.  Just a little thing that made me smile today.

And the card I was making, I'm proper chuffed with this one, another My Minds Eye Antique Floral card, still lovin' that paper pad!   And my lace which I put off buying for ages, so glad I did.



Products Used:
Hot Diggity Dog Greeting Tags
Butterfly Charm from Stash

I am entering this card into the following challenges: