Holly Sparkles Christmas Unicorn Handmade Card


Today I'm sharing a card made with Holly Sparkles Christmas Unicorn.  She's part of the Winnie White Christmas range from Polkadoodles.  

I've kept the colouring very subtle and really went to town with the sparkly glitter on her hat and scarf, mane and tail.  This is such an easy image to colour because she's mostly monochrome s I only needed a few pens.

Accented with a gold foiled edging.  I've included some little die cut snowflakes each accented with a golden gem at it's centre.  There's some golden organza ribbon in the background overlaid with some beautiful glittery gold ribbon.  The gold foiled greeting reads "Happy Christmas"

You can buy this card from my NuMonday shop or see below to get the materials you need to make your own.

 

I earn a small commission when products are purchased through the links I post here (at no additional cost to you). 



You can buy this card from my NuMonday shop.

Challenges Entered:

Here's the sketch I've followed form Atlantic Hearts:


Feel free to take inspiration from my design.  Why not pin it for later?

Here are some of my other cards made using Polkadoodles designs.  


#simplycrafting #polkadoodles #firsteditionpaper #handmadechristmascards #handmadecardsforsale #numonday