Polkadoodles All Wrapped Up Handmade Christmas Card


How cute is this little Christmas girl with her little reindeer!?!  I love her steaming mug of cocoa, what a sweet little detail.  

The image is called All Wrapped Up and it's part of the new Winnie Christmas Wishes range from Polkadoodles.

Handmade Christmas Card featuring a little Christmas girl with her little reindeer.  Hand coloured in traditional Christmas shades of red and green.  Accented with liquid pearls.  This handmade card is embellished with die cut pearl snowflakes and golden coloured gems.  Featuring an antique gold Christmas tree charm on a hand tied organza ribbon.

You can buy this card from my NuMonday shop.

Tools and Materials:

I earn a small commission when products are purchased through the links I post here (at no additional cost to you). 



You can buy this card from my NuMonday shop.

Link Ups:


Feel free to take inspiration from my design.  Why not pin it for later?

Here are some of my previous Christmas Cards made with Polkadoodles digis:

#simplycrafting #polkadoodles #firsteditionpaper #handmadecardsforsale #handmadechristmascards #numonday