Pilot Frixion Fineliner Review


I treated myself to a pack of these Pilot Frixion Fineliners.  

Pilot FriXion Fineliners Pack of 4 Light Blue/Pink/Green/Violet



I'll be testing them with my Rocketbook and sketching paper.


The pens write beautifully on both types of paper.


They dried pretty quickly on the Rocketbook so there wasn't any smudging which is an issue I find with the Pilot Frixion Fibre Tip Pens.


I wasn't surprised that they wrote nicely on the sketching paper, a good quality pen on good quality paper should always result in a pleasant writing experience.


Erasing the Pilot Frixion Fineliners wasn't as straightforward as advertised.  I ha to rub so much I was rubbing away the surface of the paper.  I'm assuming this is because I used sketching paper instead of a more traditional smooth surface.


Of course easing on the Rocketbook was dream.


I'm really impressed with the Pilot Frixion Fineliners.  Th3ey'r elovely to write with and will make great titles and little details in my bullet journal.   I think I'll be investing in more of them in place of the Pilot Frixion Fibre Tip Pens I use at the moment.