Healthy-ish Airfryer Crispy Chips Recipe


This is what I make myself when I'm in a bad mood and craving salty, greasy junk food.  It's far from healthy but I'd hazard a guess it's much better for me than any of the shop bought alternatives.  And it satisfies my cravings much better.


Tools and Ingredients:

and some good old spuds.
You can use any spice mix you fancy.


Slice the potatoes as thinly as you can.  I'm sure you can get a gadget for this.  In fact I'm sure hubby has a gadget for this but I do just fine with a good sharp knife.


Layer the potatoes in the air fryer.


Drizzle some oil over them and sprinkle on some spice mix.


Cook them in the air fryer for about 15 - 20 minutes shaking them occasionally.

Let them cool for a bit before tucking in - yeah right, just get stuck in!


Pin this post for later.

Link Ups:

#snackrecipe #homemadecrisps #cravingshungeryformore #faveaways #fakeawayrecipe #airfryerrecipe #simplycrafting #junkfoodalternative