Polkadoodles Hollybobs Robin Handmade Christmas Card


Handmade Christmas Card featuring a little boy sat on a fence holding a Christmas robin.  Hand coloured in shades of nave and bronze.  Accented with snow effect glitter and golden distressing around the edges.  This handmade card is embellished with snowflake die cuts and gems.  The foiled greeting reads Happy Christmas.

This card is on sale in my NuMonday shop.

Tools and Materials:
Papermania Victorian Christmas Papers
Stardream Bronze Paper

I earn a small commission when products are purchased through the links I post here (at no additional cost to you). 

This card is on sale in my NuMonday shop.

Here are some of my previous Christmas Cards made with Polkadoodles digis:


Feel free to take inspiration from my design.  Why not pin it for later?

#simplycrafting #polkadoodles #papermania #handmadecardsforsale #handmadechristmascards


x