Gamer Boy Handmade Birthday Card


You can buy this card from my NuMonday shop or see below to get the materials you need to make your own.

Tools and Materials:
                        

I earn a small commission when products are purchased through the links I post here (at no additional cost to you). 



The digital stamp is hand coloured using ProMarkers.


Embellished with die cut stars cut from coordinating papers.


The foiled greeting reads "Happy Birthday".


The inside of the card is also decorated with matching papers.


You can buy this card from my NuMonday shop or see below to get the materials you need to make your own.

Tools and Materials:
                        

I earn a small commission when products are purchased through the links I post here (at no additional cost to you). 




Here are some of my other Polkadoodles Cards:


#simplycrafting #numonday #handmadecardsforsale #handmadecards #cardmakerofinstagram
#polkadoodles #firsteditionpaper