Candy Doodles Handmade Spring Chick Card


You can buy this card from my NuMonday shop or see below to get the materials you need to make your own.

Tools and Materials:
                      

I earn a small commission when products are purchased through the links I post here (at no additional cost to you). 




The digital stamp is hand coloured using ProMarkers.


The foiled greeting panel reads Happy Birthday.


Accented with a die cut pink flower and flourish with a button and pearl centre.


Embellished with a die cut butterfly which features three delicate cream pearls.


The handmade card features a blue bow.


The inside of the card is also decorated with matching papers.


You can buy this card from my NuMonday shop or see below to get the materials you need to make your own.

Tools and Materials:
                      

I earn a small commission when products are purchased through the links I post here (at no additional cost to you). 


Please feel free to use my card for inspiration.  Here's a pin if you'd like to save it to your Pinterest.


Here are some of my other Polkadoodles Cards:


#simplycrafting #numonday #handmadecardsforsale #handmadecards #cardmakerofinstagram
#polkadoodles #firsteditionpaper