Bullet Journal Colour Coding Cover Page

I've just started colour coding my bullet journal which is basically my life on paper so I guess I could say I'm colour coding my life.  The rest of my crafting life seems to work well with a ROYGBIV colour scheme so it just seemed natural to apply it to my bullet journal too. 


My life is so full, there's so much I want to do and make.  Of course I want to do it all NOW and that just isn't realistic.  But whenever I focus on one thing I feel like I'm failing at the others.  I've found the trick is to focus on each area once a week (or month). 


So I've divided my life up into seven categories, one for each day of the week.  I don't necessarily devote the entire day to that activity because there's always boring stuff to do like the washing.  But my spare time (aka nap time) each day is devoted to a different craft or area of my life. 


Each focus area has a colour, a day and a Rocketbook symbol (more on that later).  Plus there's personal goals like reading more, learning something new and getting fit.  They're sort of tagged onto the bottom in grey - because I ran out of colour and time for my personal goals (how fitting).

So I've made a cover page to highlight these focus areas and act as a key to remind myself of the colour coding.