Our 10 Favourite Batch Cook Recipes

No new recipes for this week because I've broken my hand and can't chop any veggies.  It's time like this that I'm really glad I batch cook.  I have a freezer full of cheap, healthy and tasty meals that are really quick and easy to re-heat.

So instead of a new recipe, here's a re-cap of the ones we go back to time and time again . . . 

Slow Cooker Bolognese & Lasagne Recipe


We had this last night, I can say that quite a lot.  It's simple and tasty.  Hubster goes mad for the lasagne.  

Slow Cooker Italian Pork Stew with Summer Herbs


Another one of the hubster's favourites.  I'm not a big fan of pork but he always requests this recipe.

Spicy Chicken Soup


This has become my go to soup.  I've some for lunch today in fact.

Slow Cooker Sausage Casserole Recipe


This one is a favourite with the kids.

Slow Cooked Pulled Pork and Beans Recipe


Another pork recipe that the hubster keeps requesting.

Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe


My all time favourite, can't live without curry recipe.


Comfort food at it's finest!!

Slow Cooker Chicken Teriyaki Recipe


So flavoursome.


More comfort food.


Lovely with salad in the summer or rice in the winter.