Peek-A-Boo Roly Poly Avengers Romper Sewing Project


How fun is this Avengers fabric!?!  I didn't have quite enough to make a full romper out of it so I've paired it with some plain black fabric.  I love this Peek-A-Boo Roly Poly romper pattern for colour blocking like this.  It's the only pattern I could find for a woven romper with fasteners up the front.  Thankfully it's a lovely pattern to make up too.  

Tools and Materials:


I fussy cut some of the leftover fabric and appliqued it onto the plain front piece.


Interfacing onto the front facing and back placket.


Finish the edges that will be left exposed - I just over locked them.


Sew back plackets together.


Turn and press.


Top stitch.


Sew onto back.


Turn up leg hems and sew placket, catching hems.


Turn, Press and Top stitch.


Shoulder seams.


Fold the neckband and press.


Pin to romper.  DO NOT SEW!!


Turn up bottom hems.


Sew on front facings and neckband.


Turn facing to inside and top stitch.


Set in sleeves.


Side seams.


Hems.


Snaps


 and done.