Polkadoodles Punk Girl Cardmaking Project


This is one of my all time favourite images.  I love her big hair and punk style outfit.  These Pick and Mix papers from Trimcraft are the perfect mix of bright and dark colours making this a great card for a teenage girl.

£1.99



Tools and Materials:


The inside is decorated too.


Challenges Entered:

A 6x6 inch square is definitely my favourite card base.  It suits most images at a nice size, big enough to be a focal point but small enough to leave room for embellishments and other design elements.

Here's the photo inspiration from Creatalicious Challenges:

Inspiration is definitely the right word for how I've used these colours.  I started with the background paper of brights colours on dark blue and was going to add some red, green and blue but I liked the combination of the other papers from the Pick and Mix pack so much I ran with it.

And here's the sketch from Sketch Saturday: