Wish Upon a Christmas Star

This is one of those stamps sets that I've ad for ages, it's worked it's way to the back of my folder and been all but forgotten until it fitted the Two by To Bear Challenge perfectly and then I remembered how much I love it.  With the right ProMarkers the Forever Friends are a doddle to color and their clothing is just big enough to paper piece so they are so easy to perfectly co-ordinate with pretty much any papers.

I have to admit I was a little less than dazzled by the new Country Companions Winter Wishes papers, until I cracked the seal on my pack . . . I'm actually really impressed with them "in the flesh".  Lovely shades of red and a pale almost muted green, just right for woodland animals but these lilac and pale teal papers are my absolute favorite!  I'm glad there's plenty left for me to enjoy for a fair few more projects.


Products Used:
Forever Friends Stamp Set
Ribbon and Bow from Forever Friends Spring Time range
Pearls included with Carousel
Forever Friends - TanBlushButtercupIvory

I am entering this card into the following challenges: