Vintage Fairy Wishes

I seem to be going through a bit of a blue phase at the moment, following on from my green phase of the past few months.  It'll probably get combined with lilacs just in time for a contemporary Christmas and then onto deep purples for the New Year.

This is definitely my most inked stamp of the moment, I can see me developing a life long love affair with Saturated Canary stamps.

So I guess this card sums up my "signature style" of the moment.  I'm sure it'll change with the seasons and new stash acquirement's!


Products Used:
Pearls included with Carousel
Brown Hair - Burnt SiennaCinnamonTan
Lips - Rose Pink

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
I Love ProMarkers Challenge # 185 : 3 Different Shapes - Square, Oval and Rectangle / Banner

And here's the sketch I've used: