Simple Pink Baby Card

I'm delighted to announce that we are now supplying a much bigger range of Trimcraft products.

Typically of British designed papers Trimcraft offers simple shapes and patterns in a well chosen color palette perfectly designed to inspire your own creativity.  And because they are manufactured in the UK they offer amazing value for money.   This doesn't mean you have to compromise on quality either.  I've been using Trimcraft products under the Dovecraft brand for many years and I've not been disappointed yet.

I always get really inspired to craft when I spend the day adding new products to our website, there are some simply stunning ranges doe to be released very soon!  I'l try to hold back my creative urges until I've added the rest of the products to the website but I'm afraid I can't make any promises!!!

This is a card I made over the weekend.


Products Used:
Pearls included with Carousel

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Oldie but a Goodie Challenge - Spots and stripes - nothing new at all on this one!