Fruity!

I love these vintage style Happy Days papers.  This is just about the last of them, I seem to be going through a phase lately of using the last bits of old paper packs, I'm not sure if I'm trying to make space for new ones or I'm just on a clearing out fix because trying to keep on top of the infernal dust is nigh on impossible with builders in the house!

The bulk of the actual building work is finished now, it's just waiting on the plumber and then things should start to move along much faster.  Which reminds me I should be getting on with choosing a new shower, I'm tempted by the electric showers that reckon to put air into the water to make it feel like a power shower.  But it's a lot of extra money so I need to make sure they're worth it before I part with my hard earned.


Products Used: