My First Saturated Canary!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Saturated Canary.  When our Personal Impressions rep told me they would be stocking Little Darlings stamps including the entire range of Saturated Canary I quite literally jumped for joy!

I waited patiently for them to arrive and carefully chose my favorite.  It arrived on Friday but I didn't have time to play until today.  I was excited enough by the gorgeous design and perfect size of the stamp.  But when I inked it up and took my stamp away form the card stock it was a huge wow moment.  The quality of the impression is absolutely superb!!  I did check it a second time to make sure it wasn't just a fluke and it wasn't, perfect quality again.

I learnt long ago that cheap stamps are a waste of money, my two year old niece loves them so her toy box is where they belong.  But these are something else!

I was even more impressed when I started coloring.  The designs look really complicated but it was actually really easy to color.  I can not wait for the new Fairy-tales and Fables designs!  They should be available to order from the end of June.

I have a huge stack of Shimmer papers because ding bat me ordered too many.  I love the look of them but they're too thin to doe cut.  I'm running really low on pink paper and card stock and I'm in stash busting mode so I'm improvising.  I used a glue stick to stick the Shimmer paper to some scrap heavy weight papers and then die cut them both together.  I've got the gorgeous effect of the Shimmer paper but without the flimsy, just perfect for delicate die cutting.

A new favorite stamp and a new favorite paper - happy day!


Products Used:
Pearls included with Carousel

I am entering this card into the following challenges: