Peach Floral Tag


Just about got a head of myself then OH pops round, "by the way we're going out for so-an-so's birthday tomorrow, can you make her a card and some jewelry !"  

You'd think he'd know by now that I can't just whip em up in a few minutes!  So that's my free evening booked up.  But hey, I just got some gorgeous new jewelry stuff in and I've been drooling over it all week.  

Just the dog to walk and some grub to rustle up then I'm going to enjoy an evening of crafting in front of the telly.  I could actually go for a movie, hum, have to think about that while I'm out walking.  

I'm still madly in love with my new My Minds Eye Antique Floral 180-page Pad it was just the thing for this peach and lemon floral tag, or bookmark, I made it flat so it will do for either depending on which I need first :)


Products Used:

I am entering this tag / bookmark into the following challenges: