Valentines Love Boat

I love this image, it's oh so cute!  I'm really pleased I treated myself to the little beaded hearts, they finish off a card so sweetly.

Thank fully the snow has cleared here so at least other people's brum-brums will be back to normal.  My hand's still too sore to drive yet so my poorly doggie gets lifts to the vets from my lovely boyfriend who's been rushing home from work to take us to her appointments.  It's very nice to have a hand to hold when the news is bad, which it all seems to be at the moment.  Thank fully she did manage a few hours sleep last night and she seems to feel so much better for it.  Hopefully another long walk and another dose of painkillers will mean a repeat of that tonight.


Products Used:
A5 Double Sided Paper Pack Valentines
Embossabilities - Me To You (Big Hugs)
Ribbon Home For Christmas
Bead Detail Hearts
Pearl Gemstone Wheel
Gem Flowers
Square Textured Card/Envelope - Red And Green
Cartridge Paper
ProMarkers BurgundyBerry RedPoppyBurnt SiennaCinnamonCaramelTanSandstoneIvoryApplePastel BeigeCornflowerPastel BlueAmethystLilacSunkissed PinkWarm Grey 3Warm Grey 2Warm Grey 1Cool Grey 4SaffronVanillaBlender.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
CupCake Craft Challenge 226 Make A Scene
CRAFT Challenge 191 - Valentines Day/Love
Delicious Doodles Challenge #20 - All You Need is Love
Noah's Ark Challenge
Crafting When We Can Challenge 36 - Strawberries and Cream