Pink and Brown Fairy

I'm hosting the Enchanted Challenge over at DoCrafts.  I've chosen a colour scheme as the theme.  As I was thinking about what theme to chose I happened upon one of my old cards which I had been quite pleased with mostly because of the pink and brown colour scheme.  So I used that smae colour combo for the challenge.

Here's my entry:


Products Used:
A5 Double Sided Paper Pack Valentines
Assorted Buttons - Capsule Collection Spots & Stripes Pastels

Die-Cut Greetings - Enchanted Fairies
Forever Friends - Luxury Ribbon Vintage Floral
Stitched Grosgrain 15mm
Terra Bidlespacher's Flutters Stamp
Brads included with Carousel
Pearl Gemstone Wheel
Nesting Dies - Oval
Nesting Dies - Scalloped Oval
Shapeabilities Jewel Flowers And Flourishes
Core Card Chocolate Mocha
Cards & Envelopes 6 x 6 Inch White
Cartridge Paper
ProMarkers WalnutBurnt SiennaCinnamonCaramelTanSandstoneBlushIvoryMossPastel BeigePastel BlueCeriseRose PinkCocktail PinkSunkissed Pink.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Enchanted Challenge - Pink and Brown
Stamptacular Challenge # 199 FAIRY Fever!
The Pink Elephant Challenge - #183
Passion for ProMarkers Week 182 use your favourite colour combo
Divas By Design Challenge 69 Fairytales
Fab N Funky Challenge 155- Use Your Favourite Colour Combo...
Friday Sketch Challenge #35
Dream Valley Challenge 49 - Girls, Girls, Girls
Sweet Stamping - Ribbon
Creative Card Crew Challenge 28 Girly