Sour Cream and Chives Dip Recipe


I won't be doing any batch cooking over the summer holidays so I can spend more time with my kiddos before school starts in September.  Instead I'll be sharing some of my party food, salad and kid made recipes.

OK, maybe calling this a recipe is stretching the term just a little bit.  It takes a few minutes to make and taste so much better than the preserved stuff in a jar it doesn't even warrant the same name.  


A bunch of chives fresh from the garden and a tub of sour cream.

I use a pair of scissors to chop my chives, I just find it easier than a knife.


Chop the chives and mix with the sour cream and that's all there is to it.

I usually serve it in this small Tupperware tub, then I can put the lid back on and pop the leftovers in the fridge at the end of the party, no fuss no waste.