Peek-A-Boo Foxes Roly Poly Romper Sewing Project


I've been on a mission to find a pattern for Little Pickle that would make use of some leftover fabric from one of Little Miss' dresses.  With just nicely enough fabric to cover a new born's torso twice over I thought it would simple to find a pattern.  How wrong I was!  

After much valuable sewing time spent hunting I eventually bought this one and I'm so glad I did.  It's adorable!!  It's a fabulous stash buster and lends itself well to colourblocking so I'm sure it will get lots of use.


Tools and Materials:


Interfacing onto the front facing and back placket.


Finish the edges that will be left exposed - I just over locked them.


Sew back plackets together.


And snip curve.


Turn and press.


Sew onto back.


Turn up leg hems and sew placket, catching hems.


Turn


Top stitch.


Shoulder seams.


Fold the neckband and press.


Pin to romper.


Turn up bottom hems.


Sew on front facings.


Turn facing to inside


 and top stitch.


Set in sleeves.


Side seams.


Sleeve hems.


Bottom hems.


And finally the poppers.