Noel Light Up Letters from Papermania

A quick little Christmas project for today.  I have a couple of these Papermania Craft Your Own Light Up Letters sets so i thought I'd make one up as a Christmas present for some family I'll be seeing shortly.



I started by coating the front of the letters with Martha Stewart Multi Surface.


Then each letter was stuck to the back of a sheet of patterned paper, Papermania First Noel.


Cut round each letter with sharp scissors.



Rub round all the edges and corners with a bone folder or something similar.



Pierce the paper over each LED light and round the edges with the end of a paint brush or something similar.


Ink the edges of each letter with a gold ink pad.



Paint the exposed kraft edges with white acrylic paint.


And Voila, the finished article.  


It only took me about an hour to complete and it looked very posh when popped back in it's box ready for wrapping.