Maddie in Orange

Evening all, I hope you've had a lovely weekend.

I've had a lovely day out in Chester with my OH.

I'll be wearing a halter neck bridesmaid's dress for my friend's wedding in October so I needed to get a new bra with multi-way straps.  I'm a very unusual size so bra shopping used to be a nightmare for me.  I have to give a plug to the lovely girls at Bravissimo, I gave up bothering to even try and buy bras anywhere else oh so many years ago!

We had a lovely potter shop afterwards and a fabulous meal at Havana.  It was really nice to spend the whole day just hanging out with my OH.  We've both been so busy these last few months with work and other commitments it was great to take that time for each other - there I go being soppy . . .!!

I've got a simple little card for today.  I'm really pleased with it even though it's not my normal style at all, I hardly ever use orange in my crafting and clean and simple is so not me.  But actually, these gorgeous My Minds Eye papers and some well chosen ProMarkers have made it work.


Products Used:
Blonde Hair - TanMustardButtercup

I am entering this card into the following challenges: