Home To Nest

I have to blow my own trumpet a bit today.  I'm trying to loose a little weight before being a bridesmaid this October so yesterday OH and I set of for a five mile hike, that turned into a seven mile hike then another seven miles home along the canal.  I'm feeling really proud of myself but also it was a lovely way to see appreciate this gorgeous area I live in.  I've brought back some lovely photos to scrapbook.

The walk was the first leg of a 45 mile walk around Pendle known as the Pendle Way.  We're planning to do all eight section and of course scrapbook each one.  OH also wants me to design and cross stitch the map and important points of interest so we can frame it for our newly plastered stairs.  Bless 'im he's trying to take an interest in my hobby coming up with these mad ideas. Things is, I'm mad enough to actually take on the challenge!  


Products Used:

I am entering this card into the following challenges: