Pink Fairy Princess

I'm not too sure about this image, it's a bit "cartoony" for my taste.  But it had to feature a crown so my choices were limited.  It's only because of my recent digi spending spree that I had choices at all.  I'm so glad I decided to treat myself, having more digis to chose from makes it so much easier to find images to fit any challenge.

I've just noticed the glitter isn't showing up too well in the photo - darn the British winter - roll on spring!  I popped up into my new loft studio this morning to hang some washing on the airer, even at this time of year the light is AMAZING!  I'm so glad I invested in the extra sky light.  It's actually finished as far as the building work goes, just a few finishing touches of paint and the skirting to varnish.  But unfortunately that's not going to happen for a while, I'll be filling it with all my stuff ready for the builders coming to fit a new bathroom and re-plaster most of my flat.  So then I'll have to take all my stuff back out to finish the painting and fit a carpet, a job I was hoping to avoid.  But hey, after all the years I've spent saving for this I think I can wait a few months more for my dream studio!  Enough waffle, point is there is glitter on the flower and a little on her dress.


Products Used:

I am entering this card into the following challenges: