Just InkLined Girlie

Much as I'd love to have a huge craft room with masses of storage space for all the stamps I'd love to own and of course the income to buy them with, I just don't have enough space or funds for all the stamps I want.

But digis now that's an entirely different matter!  They take up no space at all, I could literally fit my entire collection thrice over onto a tiny memory stick that fit's in my wallet.  Instead of paying a tenner for a lovely stamp like this I paid less than a tenner for over 200 different images on the The Best of Just Inklined 2012 CD ROM.

I coloured this image using some of the tips shown on the Colour Therapy Tutorial DVD which I also treat myself to.  I'm absolutely delighted to see how much my colouring technique has improved with just a few simple tips.  And it actually took less time to colour than it would have previously done.  Happy Days!


Products Used:
Hot Digity Dog Greeting
Brads and Flowers included with Carousel

I am entering this card into the following challenges: