Burda 9408 Purple and Pink Girls TShirt

Here's my latest sewing project.

Made with Burda 9408 pattern.  Main fabric from Abakhan, contrast fabric from an old baby vest.


I've done a more in depth description with step by step pictures in another post.

I really need to get on with making more long sleeved shirts but I love the idea of using old baby clothes to make new ones.

I'm struggling to find enough fabric for long sleeves.  I prefer the button down the front style babygrows which means i generally cant get a sleeve out of the front.  The few "full front" babygrows I have feature big designs on the front so theyre no good.

I reckon if I'm super accurate with my cutting I might be able to get a pair of long sleeves out of a baby grow if I cut them from the sides and place the side seam on the centre sleeve.
I'll be trying that next time I cut a batch.