Paw Patrol Skye Costume

My Little Miss is currently obsessed with Paw Patrol.  She has a fancy dress party coming up so I figured I'd make her a Skye inspired costume.


It's based on the Rozzlyn Dress from Max and Meena.


I've followed the pattern except for the arm and neckbands which I've cut at 2.5 inch wide.


I've cut the skirt twice, once in cerise fabric and a second time in this sparkly purpleish netting.


Shoulder seams first.


Then the side seams.


Neck and arm bands.


I press them open for a neater finish.


Pinned in place.


Sewn and pressed.


Skirt seams.


Pined into the bodice.


Hemmed.  I went for a very simple over locked edge.


And here's the finished dress.


The mask is availible to print for free from the Nick Jr webiste.

Challenges and Linky Parties I'm Joining: